Not sure if its me or a bug.

Get help with using the editor.
bwQuestion
Callsign: K5KRZ

Not sure if its me or a bug.

Post by bwQuestion »

Hey All,

Got a Radioddity GD-88 and installed the most recent firmware for the A and B sides. Installed with out any issues. I followed some instructions I found on youtube to program the radio to connect to my OpenSpot4 pro. Seemed pretty straight forward except it didn't work for me. I went into the settings on the radio and programmed the channel manually using the same settings and it connected right away. I was curious as to what may have been different so I took a screen shot of what I had sent to the radio with the software and then I did a read back from the radio. The read back looked identical to what I had sent to the radio. I have attached a screen shot. It is to configure the radio to talk to World Wide 91 as that channel seems to have activity that I can hear when its working. This software seems to be about as straight forward as it can be so I am not sure if I am missing something or what. Any pointers would be grateful if I am doing something wrong with the software. If this is a bug feel free to move it to the other section of the forum.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bwQuestion

Re: Not sure if its me or a bug.

Post by bwQuestion »

Follow up: It seems like certain combinations of capital letters or spaces causes problems. Not sure how that's even possible if it is all text.
bwQuestion

Re: Not sure if its me or a bug.

Post by bwQuestion »

Another follow up: Its doesn't have anything to do with capital letter or spaces. It actually seems that some writes to the radio say they are successful but the contacts are not found on the channel and even sometimes they are not on the radio when using an imported list and imported channels.