New User Used Radio MM7DBT Codeplug Editor issue

Get help with using the editor.
W4WCS

New User Used Radio MM7DBT Codeplug Editor issue

Post by W4WCS »

I am a new member. I have had my new to me DB-25D for several months. Bought it used.
First thing I tried was to turn on the radio. I know, go figure. It came on I could access the menus. I could not get any sound out of it. Hmmm?
Ok, I had other stuff in life and Ham Radio to do. So, every couple of weeks or so I would try again. No Luck! I was able to use the Radioddity software to access the radio. That worked fine.
I emailed support. They said to refresh the firmware. I get an error.

Fast forward to today. I found this web site and the MM7DBT Codeplug Editor. Fantastic! Except it wont see my radio. The Radioddity software does see my radio.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bill
W4WCS
bwQuestion
Callsign: K5KRZ

Re: New User Used Radio MM7DBT Codeplug Editor issue

Post by bwQuestion »

Hey man, noob here also. Sad to see no one even bothered to try and get you pointed in the right direction. if the driver is recognized in Windows then you should be able to select it and import from your radio. Being the Radioddity software shows up. I would believe this one should also. I installed the driver from Radioddity and can see the radio from both. I did notice the current driver was put out after you made this post. Maybe check their site and do a reinstall. Sorry I cant be of more help as I am just now figuring out how these things work myself.
bwQuestion
Callsign: K5KRZ

Re: New User Used Radio MM7DBT Codeplug Editor issue

Post by bwQuestion »

Hey Bill,

If your still around, do you get any sound on the analog frequencies?